Play and solve your grid by penciling in the candidatesGray Inset "Solution of your sudoku puzzle":
If there is no input error, the insert shows you the solution of your current sudoku grid.
You have three types of eligible solutions:
• Several solutions.
• Only one solution.
• No solution.
Number of tests:
This is the total amount of assignments of a one-box solution made by the program to resolve the current grid.
The numbers of tests operated by the software are about the same as those of a player in reality. Indeed, the treatments involved here fall within the framework of "artificial intelligence".
• "Print": Allows you to print the current solution.
• "Save": Allows you to save the solution on your computer. You can recall the game from this recording and / or edit it in text mode.
• "Move list": Edits the logical sequence of your grid resolution in a piecemeal fashion with the method applied to each resolved box. This list is printable and recordable.
• "Close": Closes the insert of the solution.
• The (Check / resolvability) button checks the consistency and resolubility of the current puzzle.Web browser:
• The (Print the grid) button prints your sudoku grid in detailed mode as it appears on your screen.
We especially like Google Chrome.
Indeed, this browser manages quickly the display related to the features of the solution of the current grid.