The enter-solution-hexadoku-irregular page has been called directly.
You have to go through the menu 16X16 JIGSAW SUDOKU and the link
Play puzzles online
The puzzle # 1 was called by default.
Irregular hexadoku - 16x16 jigsaw sudoku puzzle
Rule of the game
An irregular hexadoku puzzle is equivalent to an jigsaw sudoku 9 out of 9 squares. Except here the grid is 16 squares out of 16.
You must fill in the empty boxes without putting equal values in the same row, column or region.
The 16 possible values are those of hexadecimal: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F.
Tips of use
This page allows you to enter the solution of an irregular hexadoku puzzle to solve.
We recommend using Google Chrome. Indeed, its high speed of execution facilitates the display of the grid during the game.
Enter a number with the mouse
• Choose your box by clicking on it.
• Then click in one of the characters in the left column.
Enter a number on the keyboard
• Move the cursor with the four arrow keys and the tab key on the keyboard.
• Then type the number in the desired box.
Moving the cursor as you type
• Numbers in blue are the ones in the puzzle and can not be changed.
• A box of the solution with the focus will be in a bright red background.
• A box of the puzzle with the focus will be in a green background.