• Large squares, white background, a figure in blue, represent the entire puzzle. These squares cannot be changed.
• Large squares, white background, a figure in black, represent the solution in progress. These squares can be changed.
• Small squares, white background, red numbers represent all the possibilities, called "candidates". These squares can be changed.
This page allows you to solve and play online your jigsaw sudoku puzzle by penciling in the candidates.
For this you have two modes:
• Manual mode allows you complete freedom to pencil in your candidates. It is for you to enter and delete them at your convenience.
• Automatic mode updates all the candidates in relation to the number you enter or delete from a square.
You can switch from one mode to another by clicking on the button manual/automatic.
• Entering a solution in a big square:
Double click in the small square relating to the number you wish to enter.
• Deleting the solution to a big square:
Double click in this square.
• Entering or deleting a candidate:
Do a simple click in the square of this candidate.