Beginner # 1
Samurai sudoku puzzles
Rule of the game
A Samurai Sudoku puzzle consists of five interwoven Sudoku grids. The standard Sudoku rules apply to each 9x9 grid.
Place the numbers from 1 to 9 in each empty cell. Each row, each column and each box of 3x3 must contain each digit.
Each puzzle game has a unique solution and can be solved with pure logic.
Tips on use
This page allows you to enter the solution of samurai sudoku puzzle, of five grids, to solve.
We recommend using the Google Chrome browser. Indeed, its high speed of execution will facilitate the display of puzzles during the game.
Enter a number with the mouse
• Choose your box by clicking on it.
• Then click on one of the figures in the left column.
Enter a number on the keyboard
• You can move the cursor with the four arrow keys, the four scroll keys, and the tab key on the keyboard.
• Then type the number in the desired box.
The space key and the 0 key will clear the value of the box with the focus.
The four scroll keys:
- Page Home: To go up, diagonally, one box on the left.
- Page Up: To go up, diagonally, one box on the right.
- Page Down: To go down, diagonally, one box on the right.
- Page End: To go down, diagonally, one box on the left.
Moving the cursor as you type
• The blue numbers are those of the puzzle. They cannot be modified.
• A cell related to the solution, with the focus enabled, will have a red background.
• A cell related to the problem statement, with the focus enabled, will have a green background.